Tnvelaivaaippu: The Tamilnadu government has devised yet another initiative to generate jobs for the state’s students. Specifically, to students who have been unable to find work through any other means. In this essay, we will go over the significance of the initiative that the Tamilnadu government has implemented. We will also walk you through the process of registering yourself online at tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in. Also included is a step-by-step approach for renewing your Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration 2024 and the Application Form.
Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration 2024
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu state introduced this new employment plan. Many various forms of incentives will be provided to students who enroll in the portal and register for government jobs as a result of the scheme’s implementation by the Government of Tamilnadu State. This website will be extremely beneficial to all students who are unable to obtain Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration 2024 employment due to their backwardness or lack of communication abilities.
Details of Tnvelaivaaippu Registration 2024
|Name||Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration 2024|
|Launched by||Department of Employment and Training, Government of Tamil Nadu|
Objective of Tnvelaivaaippu
To provide an online platform for job searchers to register and obtain information about work possibilities from employment offices. To collect information from highly qualified candidates that are looking for work. Effective workforce planning and analysis makes things easier. The employability of students and job seekers will be enhanced by vocational guidance.
- Educational certificates
- Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Birth certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
Career Options Available Under Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme
- User interface designer
- Leather designer
- Interior designer
- Animation designer
- Die designer
- Architect designer
- Agricultural engineer
- Vocational counselor
- Ethical hacker
- Artificial intelligence
- Hardware and networking
- Fashion designer
- Furniture designer
To upload your information on the website created by the government’s concerned authorities, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a Tamilnadu resident.
- A student must be an applicant.
- The applicant must have met at least one of the following requirements:
- 8th grade high school (10th grade) intermediate (12th grade)
- Any Undergraduate diploma
- The applicant may also have certain extra talents.
- Failed students can also use the portal.
Procedure of Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration 2024
- Click on the link to the Official Website provided here.
- On your screen, a new web page will display.
- You must log in using your user ID and password on that page.
- You must also choose your district.
- Fill out all of the remaining fields.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
- Your registered email address will get an acknowledgment receipt.
- Many vital details about your interview on your district’s employment exchange will be included in your acknowledgment receipt.
- Keep the receipt for future reference.
- Candidates must submit all original documents and certificates to the appropriate job exchange within 15 days after registration.
- Applicants will be given an employment exchange registration card.
Procedure To Download Forms
- Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu government’s Department of Employment and Training.
- Before you, the home page will appear.
- You must now click on the downloading forms tab.
- The following options will be presented to you:- ER 1 UA- Application Form for Regular UA- Application Form for Disabled Self Affidavit
- You must select a form by clicking on it.
- The form will appear in PDF format on your screen.
- You must now select the download option.
- The form will be saved on your device.
View Contact Details
- First, visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu government’s Department of Employment and Training.
- Before you, the home page will appear.
- You must click on Contact Us on the home page.
- A new page will be displayed in front of you.
- On this new page, you can access all contact information.
|Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|