Odisha Police Bharti 2023 Upcoming New Vacancy
Odisha Police Constable 2023 Recruitment, Eligibility, Application @odishapolice.gov.in. The Odisha police have come up with the notification for the recruitment process for the year 2023 where this department is going to recruit people for many different positions. Those who want to make their career in the police department can apply for these positions online and can register in the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 process. The Odisha police department is a well-known department that comes under the Odisha state government and under the home ministry and is always led by the DGO of the department. The headquarters of the department is in Cuttack city of Odisha state.
Odisha Police Constable/SI Vacancy 2023
- Name of the Organization: Orrisa/Odisha Police Recruitment
- Name of Exam: Constable/Hawaldar/Sipahi/Sub Inspector SI
- No of the Post: 4790 Posts
- Job Location: Odisha State
- Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Apply Date: December 2022
- Last Date: 10th February 2023
- Official Website: https://odishapolice.gov.in/
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Bharti Notification Pdf
This department is well known to maintain law and order in the state which leads to a happy and friendly environment in society. Those candidates who always wanted to work in the government sector now got the opportunity to fulfill their dream where they can get the recruitment by the Police department of Odisha state which is known for its best services in the state.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Constable 2023 Age, Education
For this recruitment process, the Odisha state government also has some eligibility criteria for the applicants or the candidates which are –
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and a resident of Odisha state India.
- The candidate should be a graduate from any known institute or university which is registered under the government of India.
- Applicants should be of 18-year-old minimum and the minimum age is 45 years.
- The candidate should be physically fit and should not have any physical disability.
Post-wise Odisha Police Jobs 2023
In this recruitment process, the Odisha police department is going to recruit people on so many different positions which are-
- Sub Inspector of Police
- Sub Inspector of Police (Armed)
- Assistant Jailor
- Station Officer (Fire Service)
- Home Guard
For all these position Odisha police department have different pay scale and to do the recruitment process they conduct an examination pattern in stages which are-
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Mains Test
- Physical Standard Test also known as PST
- Physical Measurement Test is also known as PMT
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Eligibility Criteria for Physically T2st 2023
In the PST test, the Odisha police department has some eligibility criteria which are-
- The height of the male general main candidate should be 168 cm
- Applicants height of the male ST/SC main candidate should be 163 cm
- The height of the Female ST/SC main candidate should be 150 cm weight –
- weight of the male general main candidate should be 55 Kg
- weight of the Female general main candidate should be 47.5 Kg
- The height of the Female general main candidate should be 155 cm
- weight of the male ST/SC main candidate should be 50 Kg
- weight of the Female ST/SC main candidate should be 45 Kg
Chest measurement is only applicable for the male candidate which should be –
- Chest measurement of the male general main candidate should be Unexplained-79 Cm, Expanded-84 Cm
- The chest measurement of the Female general main candidate should be 76 Cm, Expanded-81 Cm.
Odisha District wise Police Constable/SI/ASI Recruitment 2023
|Name of Districts|
Odisha Police Constable Exam Date 2023
|Apply Online From||December 2022|
|Last Date of Online Registration||10/02/2023|
|Fee Submission’s last date||10/02/2023|
|Last Date of Offline Fee Submission Through Challan||10/02/2023|
|Admit Card available||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Way To Apply Online for filling out Odisha Police Constable Application Form 2023
The application process for these positions can be made online by the candidate by following some simple steps which are-
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of the Odisha police department.
- Now the candidate needs to click on the Advertisements section and search for the notification of the recruitment.
- Now the candidate needs to download the details of the Odisha Police Constable/SI notification to fit in the eligibility criteria and needs to read it carefully.
- After this candidate needs to click on the Apply Online link by which they will get the form for the application.
- In this form, the candidate needs to fill in all the details carefully without making any mistakes in the form and by filling in all the details such as the applicant’s name, father’s name, educational qualifications, present address, mobile number, email id, and so on.
- After this candidate needs to submit the documents which are asked for in the form along with the recent passport-size photo and the scanned copy of the signature.
- Now the candidate needs to cross-check all the data which has been filled in the form.
- The candidate needs to click on the submit button and then need to pay the application fee to make the application process.
- Now candidates can take the printout of the application for future reference.
|Apply online link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
State Police Headquarters