NEET Admit Card 2023
NTA NEET Admit Card Download 2023 @ntaneet.nic.in. Check when will NTA releases NEET Exam Date 2023. Due to the outbreak of the coronavirus, a lot of public gatherings have been postponed in the whole of the nation. That’s even why the date of the NTA NEET 2023 has been also shifted to 26th July and the admit card which was about to come on 15th April no it has been shifted to 20th July where candidates can to their official website and download their admit cards.
Lockdown is going in the whole the country where everyone is doing quarantine to ensure that they are safe while maintaining social distancing and that’s even why the date of NTA has been postponed for the NEET 2023 exam. The date for this exam is now at the end of July which is 26th July and admits card will be given in the 2nd or 3rd week of July that is on 20th July.
www.ntaneet.nic.in Admit Card 2023
To download the admit card candidate needs to visit the official website of the NTA which is www.ntaneet.nic.in. Through this website, every registered candidate can download their hall tickets and they can carry the hall ticket hard copy at the center of the exam on the examination day. In this exam, candidates need to dress according to the exam and they need to carry 1 valid id card, one passport size photo, and proforma along with admitting card on the day of examination in the examination center.
Eligibility for NEET Exam 2023 Key Facts
This NEET examination has some rules under which candidates need to show their eligibility and the age criteria which is –
- Candidate needs to be 10+2 intermediate, with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or PCB group candidate through any registered bord of the government of India.
- The candidate should be 17 years old and it can be last until 25 years of age.
- A candidate who is born before 31/12/2003 is also applicable for this.
On the day of the examination, UGC has declared some mandatory guidelines for the appearing candidates which are-
- Aadhar Card for the verification is compulsory all over India for the NEET exam as the government id card.
- One passport size photo should be taken by the candidate on the day of examination which should be clicked with the white background and of size 4×6 with which they need to write their name and the photo click date too on the photograph itself.
- NEET 2023 admit card should be carried by a candidate in the form of a hard copy.
- 1 valid id proof with Aadhar card
- PWD certificate if it is applicable for anyone.
- Letter of undertaking for a scribe, if in case it is applicable in any case.
Sometimes students or the candidates have doubts about what they can carry to show valid id proof is –
- PAN card – issued by the government of India.
- Driving license – issued by the government of India.
- Voter ID – Issued by the government of India.
- Passport – Issued by the government of India.
- Aadhaar card – issued by the government of India.
- Ration Card – Issued by the government of India.
- Class XII roll number issued by the board – Registered bord Under the government of India.
- Any other valid ID card if applicable issued by the Govt of India or recognized by the government of India.
NEET has some rules to be followed when is going to appear in the exam for which timings have been divided and the division is –
- entry starts at 12:00
- Last entry for the exam – 1:30
- Candidates can sit in the examination hall – 1:45
- Checking of Admit card with other id proof by invigilator – 1:30 to 1:45
- Examination paper distribution – 1:45
- Writing roll no and the name in the test book and on paper – 1:50
- Starting time of the exam – 2:00
- Endling time of the exam – 5:00
Now if we talk about the examination dress code it also has some measures which every candidate needs to follow before appearing for the exam which are –
- Light color clothes with short sleeves are allowed for the candidates who are appearing for this exam.
- Candidates can wear slippers, sandals, and low heal at the time of appearing for the exam.
- Clothes that have a lot of layers are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Wearing shoes is not allowed inside the examination hall.
- No long sleeve dress is allowed inside the examination hall.
Contact Helpline Toll-Free No
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Mobile: 0120-6895200 (NTA Helpdesk)
|Download Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|