NSTSE Result 2023
NSTSE Result 2023: NSTSE 2023 results will be announced by the Unified Council in February 2024. The NSTSE 2024 results for classes I through XII are now available on the official website: www.unifiedcouncil.com. Students must provide their registered email address, phone number, and 8-digit hall ticket number to view the NSTSE result 2024.
After the announcement of the NSTSE results (SPR), such as SOF Results 2023, all students will get a participation certificate and a Student’s Performance Report. The National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE) is a test that helps students understand their strengths and weaknesses.
National Level Science Talent Search Examination NSTSE Result 2023
The exam will be given both online and in person. The offline exam will take place between December 1 and 15, 2023. The online examination will take place on January 28, 2023. It is a 60-minute exam that consists of objective-type questions with no negative marking to assess students’ critical thinking abilities. Individual applicants will be able to access their NSTSE 2023-24 hall ticket online. The NSTSE 2023 results will be revealed in February 2024.
The winner of the NSTSE 2023 (all classes) will receive a cash prize of Rs. 200,000. Each class’s top three students receive a Tablet PC, a Memento, and a Medal. Those who place 4–10 and 11–25 in each class will earn cash prizes of Rs. 2000 and Rs. 1000, respectively. Students who achieve a rank of 26 to 100 in classes 1 to 9 will receive a BMA’s Talent & Olympiad Exams Resource Book, while students in classes 10, 11, and 12 will receive a BMA’s Handbook of Physics & Chemistry from M/s. Brain Mapping Academy.
Highlights of NSTSE Result 2023
|Full Exam Name||National Level Science Talent Search Examination|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Conducting Body||Unified Council|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour|
NSTSE 2023 Exam Result Dates
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
NSTSE Syllabus 2023
- Critical thinking
- General Science
- Class 1: 40 questions for 40 marks (25 in math and 15 in general science).
- Class 2: 50 questions for 50 marks (25 in math and 25 in general science).
- 3 to 5: 60 marks for 60 questions (Mathematics 25, General Science 25, and Critical Thinking 05).
- 6-10: 60 questions for 60 marks 11-12 (PCM) (Mathematics 25, Physics 10, Biology 10, Critical Thinking 05, and Chemistry 10) – 60 questions for 60 marks 11-12 (PCB) (Mathematics 25, Physics 15, Chemistry 15, and Critical Thinking 05). – 60 marks for 60 questions (Biology 25, Physics 15, Chemistry 15, and Critical Thinking 05).
Students in classes II through XII (either PCB or PCM) are eligible to take the NSTSE 2023 exam, according to NSTSE eligibility rules. There is, however, no exam for the PCMB group in classes XI and XII.
How can I Check my NSTSE Result 2023?
Students must have their hall tickets on hand to examine the NSTSE 2024 results. They will require their email address, cell phone number, and hall ticket number to access their NSTSE Olympiad results 2024. You can find out your NSTSE 2024 results by following the steps below.
- To begin, navigate to https://www.unifiedcouncil.com/nstse/index.aspx. and then click the link.
- Provide your phone number, email address, and 8-digit hall ticket number.
- Enter your search term in the search bar.
- When you click on it, the NSTSE result 2023 will appear on the screen.
- After you’ve finished all of the processes, save a copy of the NSTSE results 2024 for future use.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|