Mukhyamantri Amrutum Scheme 2023
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2023: Both the central and state governments have adopted several programs to provide cashless treatment. The Gujarat government has introduced the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana. This scheme provides cashless treatment to Gujarat residents who are below the poverty level. This article discusses the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana in detail. By reading this post, you will learn how to apply for the Mukhyamantri Amrutum scheme. You will also learn about the aims, benefits, features, eligibility, required paperwork, and so on. So, to gain from Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2023, you must attentively read this post.
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2023
Both the central and state governments have adopted several programs to provide cashless treatment. The Gujarat government has introduced the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana. This scheme provides cashless treatment to Gujarat residents who are below the poverty level. This article discusses the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana in detail. By reading this post, you will learn how to apply for the Mukhyamantri Amrutum scheme.
You will also learn about the aims, benefits, features, eligibility, required paperwork, and so on. So, to gain from Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2023, you must attentively read this post. Beneficiaries will also be given a card that will allow them to receive cashless treatment. Based on the scheme’s effectiveness and comments from many stakeholders, the Gujarat government has expanded Mukhymantri Amrutum Yojana to encompass all families with an annual income of up to Rs 400000 and renamed it Mukhyamantri Amrutam Vatsalya Yojana.
Details of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2023
|Scheme||Mukhymantri Amrutum Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Gujarat|
|Launched By||Government Of Gujarat|
|Objective||To Provide Cashless Treatment|
|Benefit Cashless||Treatment Upto Rs 5 LThe objective time|
The major goal of the Mukhymantri Amrutam Yojana is to give cashless healthcare to Gujarat residents. Citizens no longer need to be concerned about medical bills because the Gujarat government would cover all medical expenses through the scheme. Beneficiaries can use the scheme to get cashless treatment worth up to Rs 5 lakh. Not a single Gujarati citizen would be denied treatment from now on. The government would also impose a transit fee of Rs 300 for each instance of treatment at an impaneled hospital.
Procedures Covered Under Gujarat Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- Cardiovascular disease
- Renal disease
- Cancer (Malignancies)
- Neonatal diseases
- Knee and hip replacement
- Joint replacement and kidney
- Liver, kidney, pancreas transplant, etc
- Neurological disease
Benefits Of Mukhymantri Amrutum Yojana
- Gujarat’s government has started the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana.
- Cashless therapy for tertiary care is provided to citizens living below the poverty level under this scheme.
- The government would also pay the beneficiary Rs 300 in transportation costs for each occurrence of treatment at an impaneled facility.
- Beneficiaries will also be given a card that will allow them to receive cashless treatment.
- Beneficiaries can receive cashless medical and surgical treatment for catastrophic illnesses under this scheme.
- This scheme covers almost 1763 processes as well as their follow-up.
- Beneficiaries can receive cashless treatment worth up to Rs 5 lakh per year per household.
Eligibility Of Mukhymantri Amrutum Yojana
- Beneficiaries who are from below-poverty-line families and whose information is included in the district BPL list prepared by the State
- All Urban and rural ASHAs
- Accredited reporters
- Fix pay employees of class 3 and 4 appointed by the State Government
- U win card holder
- Senior citizens of those families whose annual income is upto Rs 600000
- GovernmRural Development Department and Urban Development Department
- Families having annual income upto Rs 400000.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Driving licence
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
- Proof of residence
- Voter ID card
Procedure To Apply Under Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana?
- Beneficiaries must travel to the nearest kiosk to apply for this scheme.
- The beneficiary must request an application form. Now, the beneficiary must complete all of the needed information on this application form.
- Following that, the beneficiary must upload all required documents.
- Beneficiaries must now fill out this form at the kiosk.
- You can apply for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana by following this approach.
Procedure To Login On The Portal?
- First, visit the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana’s official website.
- Before you, the home page will appear.
- On the homepage, click the login button.
- The following options will be presented to you- Hospital business transactions, Transactions at the Kiosk, MIS analysis
- You have won the Chiranjeevi/Bal Sakha Yojana.
- You must select an option by clicking on it.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- You must enter your login and password on this page.
- After that, you must click on login.
- You can access the portal by following this approach.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
- हेल्पलाइन नंबर- 18002331022
- ईमेल आईडी- firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com