KEA Recruitment 2023
KEA Recruitment 2023: On March 24, 2023, the Karnataka Examination Authority issued a job posting. The advertisement is used by the officials to solicit applicants for various positions. This particular recruitment effort has a number of open positions. All readers who are interested in any of the above positions should consider applying. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may begin submitting their KEA KAR Application Forms since officials have begun accepting them. The application period began on April 17th, 2023. Readers interested in KEA Recruitment 2023 can learn more about it in the following post.
KEA Recruitment 2023
Each notification must be carefully read because it provides all of the information that candidates will need during the Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment process. The application for this position is only available on the Karnataka Examination Authority website, and no offline submissions will be allowed. This initiative is intended to fill a total of 757 empty positions. All readers are informed that the KEA Recruitment 2023 application procedure will be extended for one month only, ending on May 17, 2023.
Highlights of KEA Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Number of vacancies||757 Vacancies|
- Apply Online: 17th April 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 17th May 2023
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Last Date to submit fees: 20th May 2023
Karnataka Examination Authority has announced 757 openings for various positions such as Junior Assistant, SDA, Assistant, and Others. Candidates interested in KEA Recruitment 2023 can view the complete KEA Vacancy 2023 distribution for each post in the table below.
|First Division Assistant (FDA)||12|
|Second Division Assistant (SDA)||100|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||33|
|Private Secretary – Group-C||01|
|Assistant (Technical) – Group-C||06|
|Senior Assistant (Technical) – Group-C||04|
|Senior Assistant (Non-Technical) – Group-C||03|
|Junior Programmer (Group-B)||10|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-B)||01|
|Assistant Librarian (Group-C)||01|
|Unior Assistant (Group-C)||49|
|Assistant (Non-Technical) – Group-C||06|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||33|
KEA Recruitment 2023 Notification
The KEA Recruitment for Junior Assistant, SDA, Assistant, and other vacancies has been released, and candidates can apply online for the positions using the direct link provided below under the recruitment drive. To gain a thorough understanding of the drive, candidates should visit the official website before applying for the position.
- SSLC / 10th MARKS CARD to Enter Register Number and Date of Birth.
- 12th / 2nd PUC MARKS CARD ( In case of Previous year students).
- All the Reservation Certificates to enter RD Number /Caste (Category, Income, Non-Creamy layer Certificate(NCLC), Hydrabad-Karnataka(HK) Certificates.) whichever you want to claim.
- Details of studies in Karnataka.
- Candidate’s Latest Passport size photograph in .jpg format (Max 50 KB Size)
- Candidate Signature in .jpg format (Max 50 KB Size).
- Candidate Left-hand thumb in .jpg format (Max 50 KB Size).
Post-wise Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|First Division Assistant (FDA)||Rs.27650-52650/-|
|Second Division Assistant (SDA)||Rs.21400-42000/-|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)|
|Junior Programmer (Group-B)||Rs.43100-83900/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-B)|
|Assistant Librarian (Group-C)||Rs.30350-58250/-|
|Junior Assistant (Group-C)||Rs.21400-42000/-|
|Assistant Managers (Technical) – Group-B||Rs.52650-97100/-|
|Assistant Managers (Non-Technical) – Group-B|
|Private Secretary – Group-C||Rs.40900-78200/-|
|Senior Assistant (Technical) – Group-C||Rs.33450-62600/-|
|Senior Assistant (Non-Technical) – Group-C|
|Assistant (Technical) – Group-C||Rs.30350-58250/-|
|Assistant (Non-Technical) – Group-C|
How to apply for KEA Recruitment 2023
- Begin the application submission process by visiting the KEA website at https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/.
- Now, drag your cursor to the recruitment option on the main page and tap on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear on the same screen, and you must select the link to the relevant recruitment. After that, a new page will emerge on the screen within a few seconds, displaying all activities related to specific recruitment.
- Access the application form from there and begin filling out the requested information on it.
- Once you are pleased with the information on the application form, proceed to the next step and begin uploading the papers.
- All requested papers must be uploaded after scanning and in the proper format.
- The final step in the recruitment procedure is to pay the application fee.
- While transferring funds, provide accurate information about the fee payments.
- The application form will be completed once the application fee is received. You only need to touch the submit icon to complete the process.
- Keeping a copy of the application form and the fee receipt safe will be beneficial in the next recruitment procedure.
FAQs – KEA Recruitment 2023
Q:-1 When is the deadline for applying for KEA Recruitment 2023?
Answer- The deadline to apply online for KEA Recruitment is May 17, 2023.
Q:-2 How many vacancies are available through KEA Recruitment 2023?
Answer- KEA Recruitment 2023 has released a total of 757 jobs.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|