Dharani Portal Telangana 2023: If you live in Telangana state, you can verify the procedure for your land with a single click. In this essay, we will go over all of the main components of the Dharani Telangana Portal, which allows you to examine information about Dharani Portal Telangana 2023 and your land records. In this post, we will share with you a step-by-step approach for checking your land valuation certificate, land status, and application status, as well as a step-by-step procedure for determining your SRO.
Dharani Portal Telangana 2023
The Telangana government and the Department of Land Record have created a new portal called the Dharani Portal Telangana 2023. Residents of Telangana state will be able to view land records and execute various activities while sitting at home thanks to this service. It can be difficult for us to travel to other government offices to complete various procedures linked to our land, which this website will allow us to do from the comfort of our own homes.
Highlights of the Telangana Dharani Portal
|Objective||Providing land records|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Telangana|
|Launched by||Telangana government|
Book Slots on dharani.telangana.gov.in
To proceed with any type of transaction in Dharani, candidates must schedule slots. For the applicants’ convenience, the authorities have made these services available online. Prospects will need to access the site, and they will need a login to do so. The authorities have made it mandatory for candidates to join up to use the portal’s crucial functions. Prospects will be able to book slots once they have signed up. As a result, follow the step-by-step instructions below to reserve your time slot for the necessary transactions.
Services offered on dharani.telangana.gov.in
- eChallan / Application Status
- Online Dashboard
- Cadastral Maps
- Bankers Portal
- Registered Document Details
- Application for Partition
- Application for NALA
- Additional Payments for Slots Already Booked
- Registration of Sale and Gist of Agricultural Land
- Apply for Mutation
- Application for NALA without Passbook
- Registration of Mortgage
- Application for Lease
- Application for GPA/ Excuted GPA
- Application for GPA
- Registration of GPA
- Registration of DAGPA
- Grievances on Specific Land Matters
- Grievances relating to inclusion in the Prohibited Properties List
- Grievance Related to Lands Acquired
- Cancellation of Slots Booked
- Slot Reschedule
- Ratification / Cancellation of Registered Documents
- NRI Portal
- Aadhar Authentication not Done
- Apply for PPB by Institution
- Apply for PPB – Semi-Urban Land
- Apply for PPB – Court Case
- Apply for Duplicate PPB
- Court Cases & Intimation
- Application for Pending NALA
- Grievance Relating to Technical Issues
- Right to Privacy
- Registration through a Court Representative
- Issue of PPB or NALA Conversion where name is shown as “House / House Site”
- Application for Khata Merging
- Modification Request Application
- Land Details Search
- View the Market Value of Lands for Stamp Duty
- Prohibited Lands
- Search EC Details
- EC Details before Dharani
Dharani Telangana Online Land Valuation Procedure?
- Visit the Dharani Telangana official website. here
- Select the Login option.
- A popup will appear on the screen.
- Enter your cell phone number and password.
- Fill in the captcha code
- Select Login.
- Your screen will be filled with the Dharani Telangana Dashboard page.
- Select the “New Request” option.
- Continue by selecting the “Land Valuation Certificate” link.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Choose a District, Division, Mandal, or Village.
- Choose Khata No., Survey No., or Pattadar Name.
- Select the Get Details option.
- A list of available land will be provided under that specific Khata No, Survey No, or Pattadar Name.
- Choose your land.
- Select Get Certificate.
- A form will appear on your screen.
- Complete the application form
- You must pay the charge.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
Register for Sale & Gift on Telangana DHARANI?
- DHARANI.telangana.gov.in is the official Telangana State DHARANI website.
- The Home page’s side menu will provide a plethora of service possibilities.
- On the screen, the Application for Registration of Sale/Gift of Agricultural Land will appear.
- The critical facts that must be provided before applying will be listed.
- Select the option Click Here to Continue.
- The screen will display the Citizen Login page.
- Enter your credentials and click Get OTP.
- Access the portal by entering the One Time Password OTP.
- The Registration Form will then appear on the screen.
- Fill out the form with vital information.
- Submit the form and double-check all of the crucial information that appears on the screen once you submit it.