BPSC School Teacher Vacancy 2024
Bihar School Teacher Recruitment 2024: Recently, the release of BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2024 has been released by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) on the official website. Through this recruitment done by the Bihar Public Service Commission, applicants will get a chance to get jobs on 170461 posts. In such a situation, this is great news for all the applicants who were waiting for the BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2024. If you are also interested in this recruitment, then read this article completely because in this article we will give you complete information about the recruitment.
Bihar BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2024
Bihar Public Service Commission has recently issued notification of Bihar School Teacher Recruitment 2024, under which 170461 applicants will get a chance to get jobs, out of which 79943 posts are for Primary Teacher Class 1-5, 32916 posts are for TGT Teacher Class 9- Of 10, 57602 posts are of PGT Teacher Class 11-12, so any applicant who is interested in these posts can apply under this recruitment.
Highlgihts of Bihar School Teacher Vacancy 2024
|Recruitment Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of the Recruitment||Bihar School Teacher Recruitment|
|Total Number of Vacancies||170,461|
|Post Categories||Primary Teacher (Class 1-5), TGT Teacher (Class 9-10), PGT Teacher (Class 11-12)|
|Starting Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Notified Soon|
If you are interested in the recruitment of any government job, it is necessary to know about the necessary dates related to it so that the application can be made on time under the recruitment, if you are interested in BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2024, then you should know about it. Related important dates should be known, which are something like this:
|Application Starting Date|
|Last Date for Apply Online|
|Last Date for Fee Payment|
|Last Date with Late Fee|
|Scheduled Dates for Examination|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card|
In today’s time, if you are interested in any recruitment, it is necessary that the applicant is an eligible applicant as per the age limit prescribed in the recruitment, so if you are interested in BPSC Teacher Recruitment, then you should know about the age limit related to it. You should also know the following:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years for Primary Teacher
- Minimum Age: 21 years for TGT/PGT Teacher
- Maximum age: 37 years for men and 40 years for women
To apply for the recruitment of any government job, it is necessary that the applicant has the education qualification prescribed for the job in the recruitment because without it the applicant is not able to participate in the recruitment. So for your information, let us tell you that BPSC School Teacher Recruitment Education Qualification is as follows:
- Primary Teacher Class 1-5: The applicant should have a BEd degree or diploma etc. in the concerned subject or should have the qualification of this level.
- TGT Teacher Class 9-10: The applicant must have a B.Ed degree in the relevant subject or a Master’s degree in Education or equivalent qualification.
- PGT Teacher Class 11-12: After the applicant, the master’s degree of the concerned subject or this level of qualification should be there.
Note: You can check the complete education qualification related to the post you are interested in in the official notification so that you do not face any problems.
If you are thinking of applying under BPSC Teacher Recruitment issued by the Bihar Public Service Commission, then you will also need to know about its application fees. If you do not know about BPSC School Teacher Recruitment Application Fees, then let us tell you that it is something like this:
- General / OBC / Other State: Rs 750
- SC / ST / PH: Rs 200
- Female Candidate: Rs 200
How to Apply Online to fill BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2024
Those people who are interested in the BPSC School Teacher Recruitment recently released by the Bihar Public Service Commission can very easily apply online under this recruitment. If you do not know much about the process related to this, then tell that it is something like this:
- First of all, go to the official career website of the Bihar Public Service Commission.
- On the website you will get the notification link of BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2030, click on it.
- After this, a notification page will appear in front of you in which you can read the complete information related to recruitment.
- On this notification page you will also get the link to the application, click on it.
- After this, the application form will appear in front of you, in which all the information sought must be filled accurately.
- After this, upload a copy of all the documents that will be asked of you accurately.
- After that submit the form by paying the application fee.
- In this way, you can very easily apply online under the teacher recruitment conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission.
|Apply Online link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|