Bank Note Press Vacancy 2023
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2023: Recently, the Bank Note Press BNP Dewas MP Recruitment 2023 has been issued by the Power Corporation of Madhya Pradesh. Under this 111 recruitments have been issued on various posts of the BNP. So if you are an eligible youth in the state, you must get the information related to this recruitment. For which you should read this article completely. In this article, we are going to give you all the information related to Bank Note Press BNP Dewas MP Recruitment 2023. So we request that you read the article completely.
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2023
After the Coronavirus, educated youth are facing a lot of difficulties getting employment. But the citizens are still trying. So now the Bank Note Press BNP Dewas MP Recruitment 2023 has been released by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. For which all eligible youth can apply very easily. But before applying, you must fulfill all the eligibility criteria. So let’s know about Bank Note Press BNP Dewas MP Recruitment 2023 without wasting time.
BNP i.e. Bank Note Press is one of those departments of the country which keeps on taking out recruitment from time to time to fill the vacancies and for staff growth, through which many youth living in the country get a chance to get jobs. In such a situation, if you want to do a job in Bank Note Press Dewas, then tell them that recently Junior Technician Recruitment has been taken out by BNP Dewas. In this article, we are going to give you complete information about BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2023 in easy language.
As we told you that BNP Dewas is one of those departments in the country, through which recruitment is released from time to time. Recently, through Bank Note Press Dewas, recruitment has been taken for the posts of Junior Technician, under which about 111 applicants will be given jobs for the posts of Junior Technician. In such a situation, if you are interested in these posts, then for this you can participate in the BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2023 conducted by BNP Dewas.
Key Highlights of BNP Dewas MP Vacancy 2023
|article name||Bank Note Press BNP Dewas MP Recruitment|
|Name of organization||Dewas (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Total No. of Posts||111|
As we all know very well that in all the government recruitment at present, some important dates are fixed and it is important to know about those dates if you are interested in recruitment. In such a situation, if you are interested in BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2023, then you should know about the necessary dates related to it, which are as follows:
- Exam Dates: September, October
- Admit Card Available Before Exam
- Last date to apply for recruitment: August 21, 2023.
- Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee: August 21, 2023
- Date of commencement of the application process: July 22, 2023
|Commencement of online registration of application||22/07/2023|
|Closure of registration of application||21/08/2023|
|Closure for editing application details||21/08/2023|
|Last date for printing your application||05/09/2023|
|Online Fee Payment||22/07/2023 to 21/08/2023|
The application fee for Bank Note Press BNP Dewas MP Recruitment 2023 will be charged separately according to the category. Whose information we have given you below which is as follows:
- SC, ST, PH, Ex-200/
- General, OBC, EWS: 600/-
- This Exam Fee is paid through credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or e-challan Fee Mode Only.
Vacancy details under Bank Note Press BNP Recruitment
|Post Name||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria for BNP Dewas Various Post|
|Supervisor (Printing)||08||Interested candidates must have BE/B.Tech degree in relevant trade or first class diploma in relevant trade.|
|Junior Office Assistant||04||All Youth Must Have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 55% Marks and Typing Speed in English 40 WPM / Hindi 30 WPM|
|Junior Technician (Civil / Environment)||01|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||27||For this post, ITI / NCVT certificate in the relevant trade or Full-time Diploma in the relevant trade/branch should be completed.|
|Junior Technician (Mechanical / Air Conditioning||03|
|Junior Technician (Electrical / Information Technology)||04|
|Supervisor (Information Technology)||01|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory-Attendant Operator(Chemical Plant) / Laboratory Assistant(Chemical Plant)/ Machinist / Machinist Grinder / Instrument Mechanic||15||All eligible youth can get information related to the eligibility criteria for Bank Note Press BNP Dewas MP Recruitment 2023 from the notification.|
BNP Dewas Various Post Exam District Details 2023
- Bihar- Patna
- Delhi- Delhi
- Rajasthan- Jaipur
- West Bengal- Kolkata
- Uttar Pradesh- Lucknow
- Andhra Pradesh- Telangana
- Gujarat- Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar, Vadodara
- Madhya Pradesh- Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior and Indore.
- Maharashtra- Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane / MMR, Nagpur, Pune
The age limit has been set by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for the youth to get the benefit of Bank Note Press BNP Dewas MP Recruitment 2023. Let us tell you that according to the BNP Dewas recruitment rules, there is additional age relaxation which is as follows:
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years for Supervisor|
|Maximum Age||25 years as Junior Technician|
|Maximum Age||28 years as Junior Office Assistant|
Age relaxation is applicable as per the below rules.
- a. Upto a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- b. Upto a maximum of 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC.
- c. Upto a maximum of 10 years if the candidate is a physically handicapped person.
- d. For candidates belonging to SC/ST who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation is 15 years.
- e. For candidates belonging to OBC who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation is 13 years.
- f. Upto a maximum of 3 years (8 years for SC/ST and 6 years for OBC candidates) for ExServicemen. This is in addition to the period of their service rendered by them in the Defence force. However, they should not have crossed 50 years of age.
- g. No relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for UR vacancies. Relaxation in upper age limit to Ex-Serviceman/PWD shall be as per extant Govt. Rules.
How to apply for Bank Note Press BNP Dewas MP Recruitment 2023?
All interested applicants must follow the procedure given below to apply under the Bank Note Press BNP Dewas MP Recruitment 2023, which is like
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Bank Note Press, BNP Dewas. After which, the homepage will open on your screen.
- Let us tell you that the notification has to be read before applying for the BNP Various Post Online Form 2023 Recruitment Application Form.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to select the relevant option and click on it.
- After clicking, the application form will open on your screen. In which you have to enter the information sought carefully.
- After filling out all the information, you have to attach the necessary documents to the form.
- At last, after checking the form, you have to click on the option to submit the form.
- In this way, you can apply for Bank Note Press BNP Dewas MP Recruitment 2023.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
In this article, we have given you information related to Bank Note Press BNP Dewas MP Recruitment 2023. If the readers have any queries related to the article. So you can ask your question in a comment. Along with this, stay connected with our website to get such information.